As a professional dressmaker with many clients, many of them returning customers, I found that I needed a way of keeping the measurements and details of each project - not only online, but in a shape of a proper notebook; Something I could carry with me to markets and trade shows, something that I could refer to constantly while patterning, something that I could scribble on and use to work on my desings. Since there was nothing suitable on the market, I designed my own!
Say hello to the 'Dressmaker's Notebook' featuring the following:
* Hardback cover - to withstand the strain of travelling, being thrown around the workshop, being packed and unpacked...
* Contents - body measurement templates with all customer information on a single page - your client's details, their generic & specific measurements, plus an empty page opposite for you to draw on, plan or scribble any notes or design features. You can staple in swatches of fabric too!
* Androgenous body templates suitable for both lady and gentleman customers
* 50 templates - 50 customers or projects per book
* Separate page for your personal or company details
* A4 format - slimline and lightweight, so it fits into your briefcase easily
* Classical design - simple yet elegant, which will speak of your professionalism
*covers in black and while - but can be easily customised by simply colouring the designes in - in you complny colours for example? I did mine in purple and green, my favourite colour combo!
* Suitable for dressmakers, corsetmakers, tailors, and other professional craftsmen of accoutrements, (Armourers? Lingerie designers?), or for hobbyists sewing for all your friends and family
Free UK postage,
Europe - £5.50 per items, USA, Canada - £7.70 - both standard shipping ( not tracked)
Please contact me before purchasing if you need tracked services or if the shop postage calculator throws a whoobly and refuses to calculate correctly....