* made in great quality blue wool broadcloth, medium weight. the skirt and the jacket are in slightly different shade.
* bodice flatlined with linen, edges bound with black cotton, and heavily decorated with handplaited cotton braid, that has been handstitched over the bodice. Closes with buttos - wood covered with silk. These are the bits that show wear most and would probably have to be replaced.
* the bodice is lightly boned.
* bodice closes at waist 30", chest 40" - can be made smaller or a bit bigger by moving the buttons.
*safety skirt - shaped to the leg when riding, and buttoned up on a loop at the back for walking. lined in linen, closing with buttons at 30" - can be moved about.
* the skirt isweighted and has a smal pocket in the lining.
* a matching pair of riding trousers, waist 32" ( to sit below the waist, so as ot to creat too much bulk. gerenous size, elastic at the bottom to hook over the boots
*This style is worn over a Victorian riding corset - wearing it with modern undergarments will likely be detrimental to the fit ( the bust position). Riding corsets can be purchased from the shop as stock items or ordered bespoke made.
Bespoke habits in this style, new, start from £800 plus fabrics
Overseas buyers please choose the big parcel option - the habit is heavy!
We are not responsible for the custom fees, please check with your postal services if applicable.
Payments plans considered ( 2 installmens), please ask!
Please note that riding in full skirt can be hazardous - Prior Attire will not be responsible for any accidents, please ride responsibly and safely!