This just Creme de la creme of burgundian fashion!
This stunning gown is nmade out of very dare, and very, very expansive silk brocade ( the gold metallic fibre here is not real gold, obviously, but still, the retail proce is eyewatering, so i was glad to get this at a bulk discount...)
Ideal for recreating a high, even royal status lady from the second half of the 15Th century.
* made in spectacular silk metallic brocade,
* lined throughout with silk
* turn back cuffs and collar in contrasting silk taffeta- the dress would usually be pinned under the collar, to the kirte underneath, or worn off the shoulders
* generously cut train
* main seams by machine, finish by hand
* hem guarded by the same silk taffeta - easy to replace when worn